Saturday, May 15, 2010

hey you

hey you..
u say u will b organising a gathering..
if this is it I DON WAN...
i rather plan it wif YOU
i don wan this kind of gathering plan by you...
i cant go also...wat kind of organising is this...

hey you...
you promise to go bac to segamat...
if this is the way...i DON THINK ANYBODY wants it this way..

hey you..
you promise to bring us go around in segamat..
you promise to plan a holiday at kuantan dunno which sg.
you promise to give us souvenir
you promise to meet us after ur vacation
WHERE ARE YOUR PROMISES???

sighz..
my fren..
we will miss you for long..
UM isnt d same without you
supper isnt d same without you...
now i'm working office and bored again..n WHERE R U who always msg me in d pass for me to pass my free hrs n mins...
8th coll isnt d same without you...
we miss you SUNSHINE HEAD...
=(

by: Hui Yee

1 comment:

  1. i still remember last time he chased me along the corridor, play together in matric...hope he can be rest in peace...
    Qiqing

    ReplyDelete