Saturday, May 15, 2010

d world is juz full of weird fates..
haiz..
i juz cant stop sighing..
life can really b so fragile u don even have seconds to wonder WHY :(
a min ago u might b happily chattering..
a second ltr der might b someone important in ur life juz go poof n u will nvr see him anymore =(
TEE YEE WOON

how can u do this to us...
how can u let us not meet u d last time
how can u juz did not say bye to us
how can u let d reason behind all this remain unknown
how can u juz let us worry for u over nth n der u go LOST
how can u leave a bunch of XIE JIAO without one of our main party character..
how can u juz leave in such short notice
how can we adapt with the lost of u..
=(
sad n sorrow without tears..
i'm sad to the lost of a buddy like u..

u reminds me of d nice day we folded birdies 2gtr..
u reminds me of d outrageous mind of u doing maths
u reminds me of ur stupid lame jokes
u reminds me of a stupid blur guy who do not know how to kao lui n need me to teach
u reminds me of how lazy a human can b..
u reminds me of how brave a teenager can b by ignoring his studies n play dota onli..
u reminds me how big a person head can b..
u reminds me how a human can go bald at teen age..
u reminds me of ALL THE FUN we had 2gtr
u reminds me of ALL d smart things u ever did
u reminds me of how similar of your voice to Lee sheng jie...
i dunno how we gonna cope wif it when we go chang K without our best vocalist =(
THANKS FOR ALL D HAPPY MEMORIES we shared :(
THANKS for d friendship we once owned..
thanks for being my fren n sifu..
thanks for..:( i have no other words to say...
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING my dear sifu :'(

wish u rest in peace...=(


by: Hui Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment