Saturday, May 15, 2010

The journey back home

CS called...
and asked...
Can translate this msg for me?It's frm Big head's sis...frm Naiba...

" My bro is gone.They Found his body at Kuantan.Please inform his friend"

was stressed with my works...
this msg came..
strike me again...


i wanted to cry..
bt....
no tears..
there's somethg in my heart...
i felt there's something missing..
yet...
there's no words for me to describe how i feel..

i have no idea how did i go through the few hours untill i met CS..

all i did was..
forcing myself to face the digits..
making phonecalls to friends,telling them d bad news..
phoning mum,dad,n him...
finally..
burst into tears when i was talking to mum...
yet..
was a short while..
cause boss was still there...

met CS finally...
i'm glad..
we still have each other..
came bac straight from JB to Segamat with xiao xing xing, yong wei, john, CS&zhi jing...

everybody was calm during our journey..
talking bout the memories..

singing songs...
forcing ourselves to nt think that we had lost him forever...
i miss darling badly..
called him bt cant listen to his voice...
was fed up!!
n sry to show u my temper....


reached home...
it's really home sweet home...
felt relieve....


reached Segamat...
with a gang of KMJ's..
yet..
it's still different...
without HIM...
i started to miss him....

by: ah Ma..(Yu Ying)

No comments:

Post a Comment