Saturday, May 15, 2010

yee woon..RIP!









A very sad news..! i reli cant accept.. i was tot is a jokes at first... but it is not!!
I saw cs post his photos at fb.. by saying, i luv u,rip bro... and when i open the album.. it was all his photos... i quickly sms cs.. n cs told me it was real... yee woon passed away!! i very shock.. tee yee woon!!!! my matric gang fren!! what happened to him??? cs told me tat at first they tot he was down, and he went travel alone.. den i dono hw... n den he din attend his exam at UM, den he lost n last he died... died at kuantan.... i feel so weird.. i don understand why.. and he live at segamat.. i reli cant accept! and cs told me tis friday is his funeral.. n i cant attend... i very upset!.. he used to be my good fren.. when in matric, we played together.. laughed together... trip together.. when after matric fin.. in uni life... we still alwis keep in touch.. n i remembered the last time i saw him was during tingyi bufday celebration at the gardens de redbox...! i heard his singing... it was great..he have a wonderful voice.. when he sang, i felt he so 'man'.. is very touching... and he alwis like to boom ppl... i remembered after tat day, we alwis boom each other in fb, msn, and we even very often sms... i remembered very well!! he had a nick name call big head.. bz he has a big head... but for me, is nt actually tat big... juz ngam... and i remembered he n kiki alwis say me oni have 3 things... 'outlook,bodyshape and iq'.. i miss u... i reli do.. i dono wat happened to u, bt i reli reli very sad bz u leave us so sudd... my heart is so pain... so pain.. so sour.. m crying .. i hate tis feeling!! i miss u i miss u i miss u!! RIP, 怡温!



by : Mui Mui..

No comments:

Post a Comment