Saturday, May 15, 2010



he's there whenever we have our gathering...
he's there, being the one who bring all those craziness with Ming cher..
he's there whenever we ask for a gathering...
he's there to bring us joy..happiness..fun...
he's there to be the planner...a gd tempered fren..
n sorry to burst out to u whenever my temper came..
sorry for not concerning about you..
sorry for not being with you when you were down..
sorry for my stupidity telling myself that it's time for me to dun look so heavy towards friendship..

I've learnt my lesson..I'll not force myself to be cold..I'll not be upset whenever the others find excuse for nt coming to gathering..I'll cherish those who are here..
I regreted..
regreted for not being with you..
regreted for not helping you..
but.......
all you left us was only memories...
i missed you badly...
i missed you...
remember our Kuala Kangsar Trip?
the one that i'm dai sai..
the bus spoit half way?
you n cher cher took ur towel out n dry it?
all the stupid pic we took while waiting for the next bus?
Penang..
our one and only once celebrating ur birthday...
sorry...
really sorry..besides sorry, there's nothg else to say...
u were there for everyone's birthday...
but...
we were not there for you....
please..turn the clock back...
Remember the study week?
u,taught me my maths..
u showed me hw some1 can be so relax during exam week...
u showed me hw some1 can be so creative..
u showed me how maths can be so fun....
u showed me things that make me misses you alot....
remember the mooncake festival?
the craziness we spend?
the rain we go through?
remember all the birthday parties?
the cakes you bought?
the cream u throw?
the ppl's head you pushed??
the tutorial's room we dirty???

remember the Kuala Kangsar's Laksa??
that u r afraid of?

remember all the places u brought them in Segamat?
the Dataran?Nan yang?
My house??
you suggested that my house can put Wifi...
yet..
ya..i have wifi at my house nw..
bt r u here to use it??!


remember my 18th years old birthday suprise?
the BBQ at ur house..
i knew hw hard ur plan especially it was our exam period..thx~
n my fav mint ice cream cake?
the "fake wedding' that they organise?

lotasa memories...
miss u......


By : Ah Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment